Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Cheese, Quiz

I'm originally from Wisconsin, now living in the Baltimore area. I'm very proud of being a Cheesehead even if I wouldn't want to live there again. This summer I'll be traveling back to my hometown for a family reunion and a visit with friends. I was talking to an aquaintence about this and as you might imagine, we began talking about cheese. He wondered if my love of baking came from making all those "Wisconsin Cheesecakes". I hadn't been particulary aware that there was a large cheesecake market in Wisconsin, as I figured Philadelphia would be the largest area for that cheese product. However, after some research, I find he was indeed correct, and there is not only a Wisconsin Cheesecake Company, but a festival in Eastern Wisconsin (not near where I'm from) that features what looks to be a large cheesecake contest.

I will however be 'back home' just in time for this, which should make getting cheese curds and visiting the Creamery next to impossible.




In case the previous bit wasn't far enough from the norm, I figured I could balance it out with the results of the Religion Quiz I took:
You scored as Cultural Creative. Cultural Creatives are probably the newest group to enter this realm. You are a modern thinker who tends to shy away from organized religion but still feels as if there is something greater than ourselves. You are very spiritual, even if you are not religious. Life has a meaning outside of the rational.



Cultural Creative

100%

Existentialist

69%

Postmodernist

50%

Idealist

50%

Fundamentalist

31%

Modernist

25%

Materialist

25%

Romanticist

19%

What is Your World View?
created with QuizFarm.com



Interesting, but I have no idea what it means.

No comments: