Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Google Me

As said by Memoirs of a Married Mad Man:
Egregiously lifted from Views from the Back Row who pilfered it from Ago-go, who stole it from the lovely Kalani, who stole.....

Directions:Go to Google and click on the images link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite - I did first for each) picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name (pick one)
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell



The town where I grew up

This is really a gorgeous picture of it. You see where the St. Croix meets the Mississippi River.

Where I live now

(In that cloud somewhere, I think.)

My name

I'm a Finnish Wolf? That's cool.

My nickname resulted in this



But my nickname actually comes from this
&


My Grandmother's name

I'm sure she'd be pleased (yeah, right!).

My favorite food



My favorite drink

I don't do whipped cream, but it looks pretty.

My favorite song

Boop boop be doop.

And finally.... my favorite smell



I promise to have original thoughts flowing again very soon. No, really!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so going to steal this one...but not tonight because I am tired and it's getting late.