Search This Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2005

IMBB 18: Summer's Flying, Let's Get Frying!

Guess I missed the announcement and did my frying a bit early. Perhaps I'm a cooking psychic? hmmm... not likely when I can never think of dinner options that my family will actually eat.

What am I getting at? Oh yeah... Linda of At Our Table will be the host of the 18th edition of “Is My Blog Burning?

Linda says: This month’s theme is Summer’s Flying, Let’s Get Frying! (Apologies to people in parts of the world where it’s not currently Summer. Let’s call your IMBB Winter’s Flying, Let’s Get Frying!)
The goal this month is to use any style of frying to prepare a dish. Pan fry, stir fry, deep fry…you name it. It can be any type of food, from appetizer to main course to dessert. Break out your fanciest frying skills or indulge us with one of your tried and true simple family favorites.

The event will take place Sunday, August 28, 2005.

I did some frying already with my coconut long johns but I'll bet I can come up with something else I'd like to sizzle.

No comments: