Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Food Oddity Linkiness

This might be the ONLY reason I would ever visit a McD0n4ld's (blech... even typing it put a bad taste in my mouth). Apparently, you can get Spam
(Spam, Spam, Spam, Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaam Spamity Spam) from the breakfast menu at the Scary Clown in Honolulu, Hawaii. Read more here.
Confidentially, I should have known this, being a member of the club.

Just so you understand that I'm not just 'one of those joiners' (whatever that means)... I'm also a member of this club.


Frightening food related home decor from Germany.
Meat rugs Thanks to the watchful eye of:Scott Hutcheson

Just as frightening: fashion(??) from the good ol' USA.
This is just wrong.


Weird Foods For you vegetarians:
Durian (from Southeat Asia): "like eating pudding in an outhouse" Makes me want to try some... yeah right. Remember what I said about Limburger cheese?
Ambuyat (from Brunai): The center of the trunk of the Sago palm tree is planed into sawdust, the sawdust is boiled in water for several hours until it has the same appearance and texture as rubber cement, and is served. Yummy.


A side-note... literally: Check out the side bar for new Halloween Links. I'll be updating often until the big day! (And no, I'm not simply thinking about Halloween because the pumpkin is trying to take over my yard. I would have been thinking about Halloween by now even without the yard-o-punkin.)

No comments: