Search This Blog

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Being a Blogger is Gooooooood.

Just when you think the mail carrier is not your friend because all he ever brings are bills and catalogs from animalloveDOTcom... oh wait, that's my neighbor's mail again he... (I say he because my regular mail carrier is a he... not because I'm being sexist) he brings presents!

Preparing for the July IMBB round up, tasteTea from a la cuisine, we bloggers were sent an offer by Adagio Teas. Adagio would send a sample of 4 of their teas to any blogger who asked for them with a promise that, if we tried the tea and liked it, that we would blog about it.
Let's see... Free stuff and all I have to do is type a little? Sign me up!

It has been a while since I had loose tea but I know simply by sniffing the contents of this package, that it won't be long before I'm enjoying it immensely.



The lovely teas I received (along with a handwritten note!) are: berry blues (with dried bits of apple, cranberries and blueberries) , white a cappella (a large leaf white tea), cream (a small leaf black tea that smells exactly like fresh cream), and organic rooibos (a small leaf red tea) .

Now all I need is one of these fancy teapots to brew my gorgeous teas in. On second thought, I might just have to get myself one of those. Adagio knows how to reel a girl in, don't they?

3 comments:

Kari said...

I'm still scratching my chinny chin chin over this, but it seems quite likely it will be on my next credit card statement.

Anonymous said...

That would be quite a feat. Even more difficuly since we didn't ask you for your credit card number that is :)

Ilya
Adagio Teas

boo_licious said...

Wow! I am totally envious of your teas. They all look great and I bet they'll brew great tea too.