Search This Blog

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Giant Gummy Bear on a Stick

Perfect for filling that giant empty corner of the kid's Easter basket.

From Vat19.com

Vat19 touts themselves as purveyors of curiously awesome products and this giant candy is no exception. After watching the curiously awesome video accompanying the product, I'm hooked! I know CheesePuff would love getting one of these in her basket from Mr. Cottontail on the morning of April 12, 2009.

Vat19 also has other curiously awesome products that I never knew I needed until scanning the files. A coffee mug with a picture of Vincent Van Gogh whose ear disappears when the mug is filled with hot liquid? Curious! Adhesive bandages with Batman-style ka-POW! statements? Awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gummy bear, but could also pass for a gummy bunny with those ears! LOL. What a great idea!

generic propecia said...

Hello people want to express my satisfaction with this blog very creative and I really like the views of the focus very good indeed Thank you for the helpful information. I hope you keep up the good work on making your blog a success!