Search This Blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Candy To Make You Lose Your Lunch -- Ear Wax, Toilet Bowl


Ear Wax Candy

Yes, it's a plastic ear filled with candy ear wax. Though it looks like the real thing, it's actually fruit-flavored gel. Attached to the package is an edible "Q-Tip". You eat the candy by dipping the swab into the ear and scooping out some ear wax.



Toilet Candy
Someone thought the world was their toilet bowl and to prove it, they made this little treat for the bravest of kiddies. Lick and then swirl the lollipop wand into the sour powder inside the toilet. There are apparently two lollipops for each toilet so I guess if you want, let your best friend share in your germy grossness.



More Ear Wax Candy
If one type of ear wax candy wasn't enough, I found another! This one has the option of a strawberry or green apple paste that is squeezed through ear holes of a plastic head. Those silly candy inventors.


I have never seen these in stores and have only found them in bulk packaging. Would you or anyone you know buy these candies? Would you try it if you won it in a contest? I'm extremely curious about these little gems and have to admit that I may be willing to buy them by the case if that's what it takes to give them a try. However, I certainly am not willing to eat an entire case of them. So tell me if you would eat this or know someone you'd love to give it to. If I get enough interest, I'll have a gross candy give-away contest.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

kelli ann & lorie said...

that *is* pretty gross. vive l'internet, otherwise i would have never learned of such things. no, would definitely never ever try it, and would be properly horrified if my children ever brought some home.

G said...

revolting.