Search This Blog

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Got Ebay?

Is there some big Toast Art collectible craze I don't know about? I found these for sale in the next 2 days on Ebay.

I guess you can get any toasty image you want if you keep looking. I found something for everyone just with a little searching.
Politics

George Bush --------------- Deep Throat -------- Saddam in Undies

Religion

The Pope ---------------------- Jesus

Current Events/Stars

Pregnant Brittney Spears ---- Brittney's Ultrasound ---- Elvis

Michael Jackson and the verdicts of his molestation trial


John Lenon [this one looks more like Planet of the Apes to me]

Movies

Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas

Lots of Yoda fans, apparently.

Lotto


Sports


TV

Extreme Makeover ---------------- ebay ------------- Got Milk?



I'm sure there were many many more available for auction over the next week but I got tired of all the clicking and copying.

This one sums up what I think of all those sucked into bidding actual money for these:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes...Toast?????

I guess it's still pretty cool. :)